Independent Sales Representative
Does This Sound Like You?
Your team members and fellow colleagues look up to you. Anyone who knows you says you have an infectious, positive attitude and that you take tremendous pride in everything you do. They describe you as relatable and easy-to-work with, and your relationships are built on communication, collaboration, and respect. When the day ends, you know you gave it your all and enabled others to do so as well. If this begins to describe you, keep reading…
Second Avenue Learning is looking for K-12 independent sales reps that are interested in changing students’ lives. We create amazing serious games and simulations, we and are looking for independents representatives to help more students gain access to our products. An ideal candidate will have connections in public, private, and charter schools, and will have a strong background communicating with teachers and curriculum leaders.
- Responsible for direct sales to K-12, public, private, home, and charter schools, as well as afterschool and library programs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with K-12 decisionmakers.
- Gather customer feedback to help improve and enhance products.
- Report activity and sales pipeline.
- K-12 Independent sales representative experience.
- Experience prospecting and qualifying leads.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- High integrity, organized, dedicated, hardworking.
- Passion for improving educational outcomes. Passion for STEM and Social Studies a plus.
- Understanding of how our serious games and simulations can fit into the school day.
- Understanding of current and emerging needs for interactive pedagogical materials.
- Ability/willingness to travel regularly.
Second Avenue is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the educational technology space. We employ talented, motivated, and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly talented and skilled professionals in team environments. If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team and develop your career, then Second Avenue Learning may be a fit for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
If you are interested and qualified, please use this form to send us a cover letter with your availability and resume.