Does This Sound Like You?
Your team members and fellow colleagues look up to you. Anyone who knows you says you have an infectious, positive attitude and that you take tremendous pride in everything you do. They describe you as relatable and easy-to-work with, and your relationships are built on communication, collaboration, and respect. When the day ends, you know you gave it your all and enabled others to do so as well. If this begins to describe you, keep reading…
Second Avenue Learning is seeking an art co-op. The ideal candidate must have strong 2D and 3D skills and must be able to work out of our office in downtown Rochester, NY.
- Working with our Creative Director to create a variety of client-facing projects
- Helping to create textures for our in-game 3D models
- Helping to create 2D UI elements
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong 2D and 3D skills are a must!
- Good attention to detail.
- A flexible art style
- Story-boarding experience
- The ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
- Experience with Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with Unity
- Prior game development experience at any level/position
- Experience with 3D modeling tools such as Blender