Passionate about helping kids?
Enjoy working in team of high performers?
Second Avenue Learning is seeking passionate education sales professionals to develop new business in schools and districts in targeted US states.
We are on a mission to reimagine learning by providing schools with amazing educational games and digital solutions that engage students with new methods of learning. We transform classrooms into fun, learning environments.
This is a direct contributor, sales and account management position focused on opening and cultivating new business throughout the US. We are seeking individuals to develop new business thru a combination of methodical outreach, events, and handling inbound inquiries.
Successful candidates will be compensated through a competitive salary and generous commission plan.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or customer-facing service roles, preferably in software, software-as-service, or education services
- Exceptional communications skills both in person and over phone/web
- Ability to connect with and present to district and building leaders as well as teachers
- Proven ability as an enthusiastic conversationalist
- Passionate desire towards making a difference – helping students and schools
- Self-starter, great work ethic, adaptable, organized and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to shift-gears and multi-task
- Ability to present product benefits in a clear and enthusiastic manner
- Experience uncovering and evaluating new opportunities
- Proficient with web-based software, preferably with CRM and Web meeting tools
- Ability to develop and manage sales plan to achieve required sales objectives
- Skilled in identifying opportunities, moving prospects through a documented process and effectively communicating company solutions verbally and in writing
- College degree required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business and grow sales of Second Avenue education products
- Hunter and business development role: Leverage existing business, personal networking, and contact database to generate new opportunities through referral generation, events, email campaigns, and outbound calling.
- Participate in new customer onboarding, and actively manage accounts to ensure success and generate expansion thru account growth and referrals.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and related key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Actively manage and report on pipeline, status of the business, and forecast revenue through real-time use of CRM
- Handle incoming calls and assigned leads
- Handle existing customer inquiries and service requests, troubleshooting and routing to appropriate internal resource
- Utilize CRM to document and plan for sales success, documenting all activity, plans and communications in real time
- Participate positively and actively in meetings and company functions as appropriate.
Position is full-time. We offer generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. Apply online on our Careers page at https://secondavenuelearning.com/jobs-page/
Second Avenue seeks individuals who thrive in a collaborative, collegial, and challenging work environment that rewards initiative, critical thinking, and collective problem solving. We promote creative engagement, the desire to make a difference, and the pursuit of knowledge and lifelong learning.