Second Avenue is looking for a customer-focused sales professional with a passion for education. The K12 Sales Representative is responsible for introducing our educational games and digital resources to school and district leaders. You will own your territory, managing the entire sales cycle and customer relationships.
Your primary focus will be the sale of Election Edge 2020 and Martha Madison (Physical Science). You will partner with educational leaders at schools and districts to bring these resources to students and teachers throughout your territory.
This position is focused on building new customer relationships and includes a generous compensation plan that rewards growth.
- Prospecting – Open new business opportunities through direct contact with districts and schools
- Needs Assessment – Identify customers’ needs and match them to specific product capabilities
- Product Presentations & Proposals – Demonstrate product features and impact
- Reporting – Track activity and opportunities in the company CRM in order to maximize territory growth
- Travel – Able to travel occasionally (less than 10%) for district presentations, conferences, etc.
- Market & Product Knowledge – Develop and maintain strong understanding of educational needs and trends and how Second Avenue uniquely meets those needs with creative and reimagined approaches to content mastery
- 2+ years in district-level K12 sales or as an educator (teacher or administrator)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other Second Avenue teams
- Strong organizational skills
Second Avenue seeks individuals who thrive in a collaborative, collegial, and challenging work environment that rewards initiative, critical thinking, and collective problem solving. We promote creative engagement, the desire to make a difference, and the pursuit of knowledge and lifelong learning.
Position is full-time. We offer generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. Apply online on our Careers page at https://secondavenuelearning.com/jobs-page/