Does This Sound Like You?
Your team members and fellow colleagues look up to you. Anyone who knows you says you have an infectious positive attitude and that you take tremendous pride in everything you do. You are often described as relatable, easy-to-work with, and personable—and that you have a thirst for knowledge. You are respected for challenging the status quo and know that setting the example for exemplary performance is part of your job. Your relationships are built on communication, collaboration, and respect. When the day ends, you know you gave it your all—and enabled others to do so as well.
What we need: Project Coordinator/Administrator
Importance of role: The Project Coordinator/Administrator under the direction of the Operations Manager works closely with the delivery team in the management of project delivery objectives to ensure that quality, cost and schedule objectives are met.
What’s expected: The Project Coordinator/Administrator position is responsible for providing daily tracking of project status. This role has day-to-day responsibility for the team and the development process. This person will have to work closely with both internal and external Product Owners in an effort to achieve project transparency. In this role, the Project Coordinator/Administrator will need to frequently collaborate and communicate with the Operations Manager, Account Manager and the management team to support company projects and ensure the highest level of value is being delivered consistently to each client.
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Basic Role Nuts & Bolts
- Provide oversight and responsibility for the project deliverable
- Be proactive in detecting problems and striving to solve them
- Responsible for enforcing our development process, removing impediments from their team, and constantly improving our standards of work
- Ensure consistent use of the company project tracking tool and assist with reporting when required
- Help team learn from its experiences
- Meeting facilitation, project communication, customer relationship management, change management
- Manage your time and those you work with (internally and externally) effectively, recognizing it is the only asset of which we cannot get more.
- Ability to recognize important information, sources and cataloguing them for appropriate use.
- Maintain a working relationship with those you support in which people recognize that speaking with you is the equivalent of speaking with those same people.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Experience in a Microsoft environment (Word, Excel, SharePoint etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native fluency in English, ASL and Spanish a plus
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel
- Must be “self-motivated” as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions
- Must be a team-player
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit while using hands to use a computer or other technologies. The employee frequently is required to see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually light.