Does This Sound Like You?
Your team members and fellow colleagues look up to you. Anyone who knows you says you have an infectious, positive attitude and that you take tremendous pride in everything you do. They describe you as relatable and easy-to-work with, and your relationships are built on communication, collaboration, and respect. When the day ends, you know you gave it your all and enabled others to do so as well. If this begins to describe you, keep reading…
- Software Developers are responsible for producing, and maintaining high quality, professional grade code assets to specifications to create educational games and interactives, and ensure the highest level of value is being delivered consistently to each client and project.
- You will be working collaboratively with our Project Manager, Art team, and other Developers, so being a team player with great communications, organisation, and time management skills is a must.
- The candidate will be expected to work on a specific project through completion.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- The ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with Unity a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent experience