Does This Sound Like You?
Your team members and fellow colleagues look up to you. Anyone who knows you says you have an infectious, positive attitude and that you take tremendous pride in everything you do. They describe you as relatable and easy-to-work with, and your relationships are built on communication, collaboration, and respect. When the day ends, you know you gave it your all and enabled others to do so as well. If this begins to describe you, keep reading…
- Responsible for implementing product functionality and features on Unity-based projects as per design specifications as part of an Agile team.
- Work collaboratively with our Producer, Art team, and other Developers, so being a team player with great communication, organization, and time management skills is a must.
- Participate in daily standups, build/sprint reviews and client meetings as required.
- Work with QA to identify and fix bugs.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Unity experience is a must. Candidates should be ready to discuss their roles and contributions on previous Unity-based projects. Bonus points for those that have shipped at least one Unity project as part of a team, either in an educational or professional capacity.
- The ability to work as part of a team with defined roles and responsibilities.
- The ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- B.S. in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent experience.
If you are interested and qualified, please use this form to send us a cover letter with your availability and resume.